CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Songs for my Blog

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Present, Finally Back, But Not For Long

Wow, finally I passed out of BMT. This blog has been dead for 3 months now and I'm surprised that someone is still following it. Sorry about not blogging sia, but NS really takes everything out of me. So here I am now enjoying a short week break from NS life to blog for my faithful follower. For now, I will blog the week's worth and then head back to my new camp.

But Ying Hui here only likes 'the 5-dollar crush' sia. What to do? The story happened like so long ago liao still wanna bring up. Anyway, I will still blog it my way, whether you like it or not. But I have to give you credit for inspring me to blog again.

So better watch out, the first post after 3 months will be up tommorow.

0 comments: