CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Songs for my Blog

Monday, March 9, 2009

Past, Chapter 3: The 5-dollar Crush (Part 14)

I quickly brushed off the kinematics question and came to the focus of the day. Her question was on functions and I didn't let her down (after all, functions was my specialty). The difficulty was how to translate my methods for her to understand. And so we started talking face to face, me answering her every question that tested my very foundation in maths that brought me here in the first place. I liked the way we can talk as if the other 2 people at the table were invisible, liked the way she looked at me in admiration.

I really wish I can just explain the math to her forever, but she understood soon after. My time was up, was I daring enough to ask for a place at their table? I lacked the courage, and tracked back to where I started.

I couldn't really study anymore for the day, yet I didn't want to go home. Just then, I noticed they were leaving but their stuffs are still on the table. Maybe they went out for lunch, whatever they are planning to do, she didn't ask me along. Me and my wishful thinking, I wasn't really anybody to her, just somebody she knew.

0 comments: